Thanks to the diuretic properties of parsley optimize renal function, since toxic substances also treat the kidneys, while we provide them with vitamins and minerals.
The parsley is one of the most popular culinary herbs. We could say that it has become one of the most common seasoning of our dishes.
However, what many people do not know is that their effect on health, especially for kidneys make it a very therapeutic plant.
If you want to debug your body and optimize your kidney function, find out why you should drink water every day parsley. We invite you to take notice.
Parsley: an exceptional source of vitamin C
Parsley is native to the Mediterranean and Asian countries, two areas which have used for thousands of years as a medicinal remedy parsley, since the Greeks disseminate their health benefits.
Both Hippocrates and Galen mentioned in their treatises getting parsley oil to treat kidney problems, heart and even how to heal fractures skull with this plant due to its anti-inflammatory action.
Today, we can find natural treatments for the face and for our body at any health food store or pharmacy. However, for our part, we invite you in your daily life, try this medicinal water to take care of your kidneys.
We explain why it is so healthy parsley.
It is packed with nutrients
It is amazing how this common ground in our kitchen hides many nutritional principles.
This humble vegetable known for its wealth of various nutrients:
- Parsley is one of the most powerful sources of vitamin C: 100 grams obtain 133 mg.
- To improve the quality of our blood and our bones, feel free to take a glass of water parsley.
- Parsley is rich in beta-carotene, one of the most interesting immunoprotective nature.
- Did you know that parsley is a wonderful source of calcium? With only 100 grams obtain 138 mg. It is a very suitable natural resource to cover any shortfall in this mineral.
- The same goes for iron, this plant is a very successful way to supplement or replace red meat.
- It is rich in fiber.
- Parsley contains boron, a mineral that will be very useful to combat the effects of menopause and osteoporosis.
Parsley and health of our kidneys
- This herb provides us with chlorophyll, a plant substance that, in addition to antiseptic properties, offers a wealth of antioxidants to optimize renal function.
- Parsley is one of the plants most detoxifying and purifying action. Thanks to its diuretic properties, remove those substances that tend to accumulate in the kidneys and can make you sick.
- With this natural drink desinflamaremos anywhere on urinary tract infections we will fight and remove any bacteria.
How to develop my water parsley
Remedy 1 to purify the kidneys
- 1 liter of water
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley (50 g)
- This remedy is a cleansing and detoxifying purpose. Therefore, we can carry it out once a month, for 3 or 4 days.
- To do this, first thing to do will be to thoroughly wash these sprigs of parsley. A ready time, and we proceed to heat the liter of water and, once you get to a boil, add 5 tablespoons of this plant.
- Allowed to infuse over 15 to 20 minutes then turn off heat and let sit another 20 minutes.
- After pouring the contents, we will take a first glass fasting. The following 15 minutes before our meals. Thereby facilitate the digestion and proper absorption of nutrients.
- Parsley, as you know, has a very intense flavor that is not always pleasant. If needed, you can sweeten the parsley water with a little honey.
Remedy 2 to debug and optimize renal function
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (10 g)
- This second choice will be very beneficial if taken every morning (you can choose either the previous treatment or east, you prefer).
- With this infusion get antioxidants and vitamin C parsley and lemon to strengthen our defenses, cleanse the body and in addition to our kidneys and heart function care.
- In this case, you only have to heat that glass of water and infuse a table spoon fresh parsley. A ready time, allowed to stand. Strain and add content means half lemon juice.
Sweeten with honey if desired.
Contraindications of parsley
- It is appropriate to take parsley if you already have kidney stones. This remedy purifies, reduces inflammation and nourishes us, but if you already have kidney stones is best to avoid this natural plant.
- Do not eat too much parsley if you are pregnant.
- Nor is it advisable to take this water parsley if you have peptic ulcers or gastritis suffer.
- Do not supply water parsley children.